. . . for those destined to 66 Assurance Way
1) The Almighty is a Powerful and Sovereign Waymaker: An awareness of His Power.
2) For Thou art with you: His Presence in your life is eagerly embraced (Shepherd).
3) Be a faithful Kingdom seeker: Take the Walk! (Walking 101)
- John 14: 6 KJV – Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- Matthew 6: 33 NKJV – But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
4) Trust in the Lord wholeheartedly. Trust that he’ll direct your path, if you ‘Consider your ways’ and ‘Acknowledge Him‘. (Walking 201)
Proverbs 3: 5 – 6 NIV – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Romans 8: 37-39 (NIV) – No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
5) Strive to stay Encouraged and Hopeful at all times. Even the most Christ-abiding believers need to remain encouraged – during life’s long walks and faith-testing storms. (Walking 250)
David encouraged himself; You can too – 1 Samuel 30: 6
- Perfect Peace as your Strength is renewed – Isaiah 26: 3-4; 40: 31 NLT
- What is faith? Hebrews 11:1 NLT
- But by His Spirit: When Your Best isn’t Enough Zechariah 4:6 NIV
6) Be Empowered: Walk with power, walk in the spirit. (Walking 301)
For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7)
A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps (Proverbs 16:9)
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7 NLT)
- Romans 8: 24-31 (NIV)
66 Assurance Way
Created Sept. 28, 2013 – Last modified May 26, 2014 8:42 pm.