9 Pillars of Your Christian Assurance
- Scripture: Click a specific Pillar below – to see underlying Bible verses.
- Series (POSTS):
- Launch post: January 15, 2014
- January 21: Christian Assurance: 9 Pillars to Live By
- Sovereign Waymaker and Merciful Shepherd (2nd)
- Abundant, Perfectly Peaceful Life (6th)
- No Weapon Will Prosper Protection (7th)
- Acknowledge, Abide, and be Assured (1st)
- Right, Righteous Path (5th)
- Use your Bible Effectually (4th)
- Christian Courage (8th)
- Spiritually-Empowered Walker (Empowerment) (3rd)
- Exceedingly-Encouraged Attitude (9th)
- Be assured he’ll never leave you; only the unabiding fall.
- Know that, if you trust in Him, he will make your paths straight.
- Live faithfully, pray effectually, and praise continually.
- Your walk is revealed in your everyday actions, not just your worship. ‘Walk by faith, not by sight’.
- Be a regular Bible Study participant.
- The Bible shouldn’t be a seldom-used, dust-gathering book. Read, study, and apply it.
- Walking on the path of righteousness. Believing that Christ is ‘the Way’.
- Shunning paths that aren’t God-pleasing.
- Be an ‘untimid’, strong Christian. God has given you a spirit of power, not of fear. Know that God’s got your back!
- Be concerned, not worried, when you encounter life’s ‘lions’.
- Allows you to avoid ‘fainting’ during long walks.
- This mindset also allows you to successfully ‘tell your storms’ to cease. You have a storm-stopping Helper!