In case you missed the final post of the Spiritual Growth series on December 18th, the answer -to the question posed in title- is a resounding Yes. The purpose of a faithful Christian will surely have a solid spiritual dimension.
- The ten (10) ways that Christians can hear God’s voice, covered in the post, are:
- Obey his word
- Keeping a Journal
- God’s ‘still, small voice’
- Taking ‘a step of faith’
- The ‘unique way God has made each of us’
- Through other people
- See Part III of series, Hearing Him Availeth Much, to learn more about these ten ways.
- See Part I of series – which covered four (4) stages common to growing spiritually.
- See Part II of series – which dealt with the issue of Spiritual Maturity.