by Greg Silverthorne
- As a man Believeth, so he receives and endures. Willfully acknowledge God’s profound protection and divine direction.
- As a conquering man Thinketh, so he achieves and triumphs. More than any single Tool or Tactic, he who has a More-than-a-conqueror Attitude (Thinking) shall be a Triumphant Victor.
- As a diligent man Sows, so he shall Reap abundant harvests. Knoweth what you truly Control and Influence. Act with confidence.
- As a Godly man Prays, so he stays in touch with the Lord. Remember, ‘the effectual, fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much.’
- As a prudent man Plans, so he stands tall and walks to Victory. Accidental or Crawling Champions aren’t destined to thrive. Be a Called Champion, fervently believing this: Great expectations are the soil from which great achievements blossom.
A piece I wrote for the Dare to Work Ministry last Summer. Remember, you are one of God’s masterpieces! In Paul’s writings in Ephesians (2:10 NLT) he writes:
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
Grace, mercy, and peace to you.