Consider your ways, acknowledge Him, and He’ll direct your path
- Proverbs 3: 5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Are you acknowledging him in all your ways? He’s seeking full, not partial acknowledgement. Does that mean perfect faith? No. Because he’s forgiving, and perfect faith is a very high bar (a previous post), I think the right aim is Full Faith – not Perfect Faith.
- Clearly, knowingly acknowledging him in some of your ways is not what the Lord is looking for from abiding Christians.
- The Path . . .
- He’s going to direct each ‘sheep in his flock’ on a path of righteousness he’s set forth, not one of a Christian’s own design.
- As described in Romans 8:28, he controls the blueprint for the road best traveled; His purpose, his plan, will guide how things will eventually ‘work together’.
Grace, mercy, and peace to you.
Greg Silverthorne, 66 Assurance Way